Barkers K9 Hydrotherapy – Chessington
General Terms & Conditions
Please note that attending for your session will be taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
1. Dogs will not be treated without a veterinary consent form or owner disclosure form
2. Owners must notify Barkers if the vet advises that sessions should be stopped or suspended.
3. Owners must inform Barkers of any change in the dogs’ condition before each session
4. Sessions must be paid for at least 48hrs in advance. Cash or card payments are accepted.
5. Session fees will be payable in full if cancelled at less than 24hrs notice
6. £10 cancellation charge will be payable if cancelled less than 48hrs notice but more than 24hrs notice
7. Dogs with Ear, Eye or Skin conditions cannot be treated
8. Please inform Barkers if your dog suffers from incontinence
9. Full session fees are payable if you session is cancelled because your dog fouls the equipment/water
10. Barkers reserves the right to refuse treatment to any dog
11. Owners must not feed their dog for 2hrs prior to the session.
12. Owners must ensure the dog has toileted prior to the session.
13. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
14. Arriving late will result in a shortened session time
15. Arriving more then 10mins late will incur a cancellation and full session fees will be charged
15. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear as you may get wet!
16. We cannot accept in season females, please reschedule your session if your dog is in season
17. If your dog is aggressive or has behavioural issues please discuss this with Barkers prior to your session
18. We cannot swim dogs that have received topical flea treatments within 24hrs prior to session
19. We cannot accept dogs with open wounds, please reschedule you session.
20. In order to keep costs low we do not include the cost of insurance claim admin in your session fees. Therefore a charge of £15 will be made each time we are asked to complete an insurance claim for your dog.
21. Please ensure you are familiar with the symptoms of water intoxication, although it is very rare and we take all precautions to prevent it. See this web link for more info https://www.vets-now.com/pet-care-advice/water-intoxication-in-dogs/
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE WHAT TO EXPECT PAGE ON THE WEBSITE AND REMEMBER TO BRING TREATS, A TOWEL AND COATS FOR YOUR DOG FOR AFTER THEIR SESSION.